Latest Songs

Medikal – My Story

Highly anticipated new music “My Story” by Medikal, a top-notch Afro-pop singer, composer, and rap performer. Atown TSB, a skilled…

Gigy Money – Shemeji

Gigy Money, a very big figure in the Tanzanian music industry and also a popular singer, rapper, and freestyle, has…

Odumodublvck – Gutter Man

Odumodublvck, a well-respected and prominent figure in the Nigerian hip-hop scene, has released his first original electrifying song, “Gutter Man.”…

Amaeya – Too Much

The music industry has been enlightened by the work of Amaeya, a skilled female rapper and song composer who has…

Waje – Worries

Waje, a promising and gifted young musician and composer from Nigeria, has just released an outstanding new ballad titled “Worries.”…

Coziem – Ifyama Love Ndetina

A highly accomplished young musician from Zambia named Coziem has just released an unforgettable tune, “Ifyama Love Ndetina.” Despite your…

TheKizMan – Soulmate

TheKizMan, an immensely talented singer and stage performer, has recently unveiled his first spectacular record, “Soulmate.” Despite your best efforts,…

News

Music and society

Music from time has been known to influence society, making sure that people change in perceptions and even instructions.  Music…

Latest Post

Medikal – My Story

Highly anticipated new music “My Story” by Medikal, a top-notch Afro-pop singer, composer, and rap performer. Atown TSB, a skilled…

Gigy Money – Shemeji

Gigy Money, a very big figure in the Tanzanian music industry and also a popular singer, rapper, and freestyle, has…

Odumodublvck – Gutter Man

Odumodublvck, a well-respected and prominent figure in the Nigerian hip-hop scene, has released his first original electrifying song, “Gutter Man.”…

Amaeya – Too Much

The music industry has been enlightened by the work of Amaeya, a skilled female rapper and song composer who has…

Waje – Worries

Waje, a promising and gifted young musician and composer from Nigeria, has just released an outstanding new ballad titled “Worries.”…

Coziem – Ifyama Love Ndetina

A highly accomplished young musician from Zambia named Coziem has just released an unforgettable tune, “Ifyama Love Ndetina.” Despite your…

TheKizMan – Soulmate

TheKizMan, an immensely talented singer and stage performer, has recently unveiled his first spectacular record, “Soulmate.” Despite your best efforts,…